VI. Price and payment
1) The price of the products will be the price quoted on the Website at the time we accept your order. All prices are subject to change without notice.
2) The price will exclude any applicable value added tax and the cost of delivery.
3) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted on the Website at the time we accept your order. The amount of these charges varies according to the country of the delivery address you specify in your order.
4) We accept payment through Paypal or by credit card through Paypal. Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website and that all products are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices are subject to change. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible should the goods you have ordered be unavailable and a full refund will be offered.
5) All orders are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
VII. Import duties, etc
1) If you order products from our site for delivery outside of Hong Kong, they may be subject
to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
2) Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
1) We will arrange for First Class, signed for delivery of the products you order to the address, which you specify during check-out. We will endeavour to deliver the products by the delivery date or times stated on the Website or communicated to you by email. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
2) If you do not collect the products, take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may (but are not obliged to) place the products in storage until delivery can take place and you will be responsible for any additional storage, insurance and delivery charges we incur. We also reserve the right at any time to cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any storage, insurance and delivery charges we incur.
3) Any claim for incorrect deliveries, shortages or damaged products must be notified to us in writing within 5 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under the law of Hong Kong.
In case of dispute, Blindspot Gallery reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about this terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
- 15/F, Po Chai Industrial Building, 28 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk
- +852 2517 6238
- +852 2517 6100
X. Governing law
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong. Should the outer packaging be damaged on receipt, please contact us. Should a return be deemed necessary, the return costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser. We strongly recommend you use recorded or special delivery for returned goods, as we are unable to refund items, which are lost in the post. All goods shall remain your responsibility until we receive them.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms andconditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.